Small People… Big Imaginations!
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to Honeybees Playtown.
1. Honeybees Playtown does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children within the premises, therefore all children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
3. Please remove shoes before entering the play space.
4. Adults and children must wear socks at all times whilst in the play space. Socks are available for purchase at reception. Should adults prefer, shoe coverings will be available at reception.
5. No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the play space.
6. Play is restricted to an 90 minute allocated play session
7. 5 minutes prior to the session end time we will play the ‘Clean Up’ song. We encourage the children to help as put the toys back in their correct place. It also acts as cue to the children that their session has ended – preventing lots of tears!
8. Honeybees Playtown pods are purpose built for children. Accompanying adults please be aware that the doorways are lower than you would expect so mind your heads as you walk in and out of each building.
9. Customers who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for 48 hours.
10.. Fighting, bullying and abusive language will not be tolerated. Guilty parties will be asked to leave without refund.
11. For health and safety reasons, in the unlikely event of an accident or injury occurring, please immediately report it to a member of staff.
12. Upon leaving the building please ensure that all Honeybees Playtown props and property is left behind.
13. Honeybees Playtown cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
14. CCTV is in operation inside and outside the premises. This is recorded for the Safety of everyone.
16. Tickets are non-refundable. 24 hours notice is required for session transfers.
Let's Play Together!
Book your spot now and begin a new adventure at Honeybees Playtown! Come and join in the fun – where the only thing running wild, will be your children’s imaginations!